Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hi from Branson

Hello

We are in the studio day and night recording the music for the shooting that will be on the 24th, 25th and 26th of November
I want to dedicate this blog to my musical producer Tomer Adaddi, who's doing a wonderful job in such a short time

Within two weeks, he wrote 24 symphonic arrangements (!)  and each more beautiful than the other. He did not sleep for two weeks, Tova my dear wife arrived here a week ago, and we are preparing meals for him that his time will not go to waste... He also eats only kosher, and there are not so many options to find good falafel here :) :) :) I hope his parents won't read my blog, because they will kill me for what I was
doing to their darling

Tomer is a gifted pianist, composer and conductor one of the best I have known. He played, and wrote songs to the top singers in the country - Rita, Shlomi Shabbat , Adam, Shlomit Aharon and much more. 
Now I'm on the verge of hacking into the global market and about to sign a contract with Warner Brothers International

We both feel that we are making history here in Branson Missouri and I'm so glad that God sent him to me as a partner 

From here I want to thank him for the hard work and single-mindedness. Even when my father died a month 
ago, and I was not feeling well, he walked with me hand in hand to make sure that I could leave this place and come to Israel as soon as possible 
I do not think I'd have time to write anything more until after filming, so I separate here, and in the next blog I will write about the flight back to Israel on 27th for the first candle


Yours
Dudu

No comments:

Post a Comment