Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy chanuka



Happy chanuka everyone...
We are back home after 6 weeks in Branson Missouri.. 
This is the second year we run of my show "Jerusalem" in Branson.. Next year we will be there again from November 4th to December 6th, in the same place. The Caravelle Theater in Branson.
Last Sunday, Monday and Tuesday,  we filmed my new show for public television stations around America.
A show with many guests like the Osmond brothers, the Lennon sisters, Tony Orlando, The Springfield Boys Choir, who are singing with me 


"Yerushalaim shel zahav" in an amazing performance, a wonderful singer Abbi Rose who sings with me "Adagio" I even sing a song with the legendary Andy Williams who passed away about a year ago.
We hope that the show will start airing in April of 2014. My last show which was filmed in Bet Shean was aired almost 2000 times in the last 4 years.
All arrangements were written and conducted by the talented Tomer Adaddi.
28 musicians from the Springfield symphony took part at the filming. Bob Williams directed and Jimmy Osmond produced.
All of us are very exited to see the results of the filming...
Three days of very hard work, singing every day for 8 hours.... Now it's time to light the chanuka candles with the family and have a good rest.
Also heard this week that the short movie we shot some time ago about a holocaust survivor who immigrated to America is in final stage of editing.
Can't wait to see this movie too..
Wishing all my Jewish friends happy chanuka
And to my christian friends happy holiday season.
Dudu

1 comment:

  1. Dudu - Chag Sameach Chanukah - I'm confused about how many different projects you're are working. - 1. there is the DVD 2. there is the PBS special Where is Tomer's concerto going to be performed ? I listened to the first movement ....lively/vivace - the George Gershwin of the 21st century - he should call his piece "Rhapsody in Gold" :-) Meryl

    ReplyDelete