Friday, March 28, 2014

Dear friends.

Thursday night and In Florida now after five sold out shows in Aventura Art And Cultural Center.
I love to spent the winter in sunny Florida and to sing to sold out theaters. 
Friday is my holiday and you will be able to find me at the Sony Tennis tournament.
I love tennis, and always played the game.
On Sunday we will be in west palm beach at the Kravis Center and I hear that not many tickets are left. Harry up if you would like to take part in an intimate evening with me and the amazing Tomer Adaddi on the 
piano.







Monday, is going to be an exiting day for us.
We will be recording at WPBT studios the pledges for my new PBS special, "Dudu Fisher The Voice Of Broadway" the show was recorded in Branson Missouri where I am running with my show "Jerusalem", every November/December. Recording the pledges will be the last part we need to complete the show. PBS station all over America will start airing the show in June 2015.
This Shabbat we will be blessing Rosh Chodesh Nisan.
I wish you all a wonderful Shabbat, a good month of Nisan, and happy and kosher Pesach.
Yours

Dudu

No comments:

Post a Comment