Thursday, October 17, 2013

This is an exciting week! ... we started running with my show "Jerusalem" in Branson Missouri.
This is the second year that we are opening in Branson and we
 are hope B"H to be coming here for many years.







Sunday was a sad day for me. I heard that the show " soul doctor" was closed. I saw the show last Thursday
 and I loved it...it brought me back to the days I was singing with and for Reb Shlomo Carlibach. 
And here's the flyer about the cruise we are taking in January...a cruise is the best vacation ever...no phons or computers....sof sof, you can talk to your wife every day...:):) the best food on the biggest ship in the world with great entertainment
you can contact me directly to my website if you want to join us...www.dudufisher.com
Have a great day everyone
Yours
Dudu

No comments:

Post a Comment